Vanuatu Local Time : ::

RPAS / Drones

Drone Registration & Support

Under Section 6(2)(1) of the Vanuatu National Cultural Council Act [Cap.186] all foreign RPAS / Drones equipped with a camera and Pilots need to be registered through the VKS website and issued a valid VKS Drone and Pilot Registration PRIOR to use.

All operations must be able to be undertaken in Compliance with CAAV Rules Part 101.

The first step to Registration is to create a RARN (RPAS Aviation Reference Number) Login Account.

Your RARN ID allows authentication of your email for delivery of forms and documents and all communication with the Vanuatu Cultural Centre.

This is a Free Account.


vanuatu media permit,


Copyright © 2020 Vanuatu National Film & Audio Department. - All rights reserved.